This award is not what you see a lot. Also, it is something that you’ll call interesting, at the same time challenging. For someone like me who had issues with self-esteem, it sure is quite a challenge. But it also made me think of the things that I should be proud of myself. And so, I want to thank Kate of MeltingPotsandOtherCalamities for nominating me for this award. Go ahead and check out her blog with an awesome name, where she talks not only about books but some other things as well such as anime and webtoons. Fun stuff, right?
- Announce your win with a post, and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
- List 7 things you love about yourself. (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation (i.e. Don’t say things like – “I’m prettier than an average person.” or “People have told me I’m smart.” You are pretty. You are smart.)
1. First off, I am really so proud of my blog and what I’ve accomplished in my 9 months of blogging.
2. I like how much I’ve grown as a person the past few years.
3. I love where I am in life right now. Happy and contented.
4. I am also proud of myself, that no matter how difficult it is to live in a country so far away from my family and I am doing okay than expected.
5. I like how I can now speak, or more like read, in 3 languages: Filipino/Tagalog, English, and French. Though, French is still a work in progress.
6. I like how I am more open to taking chances and not be so scared of failing.
7. And finally, I love how I love books!
Two Gals and a Book // The Owl Hoots Loudly // Diary of a Bookfiend // Delphine’s Babble on Some Good Reads // kdrewkthebookworm // This is my truth now // Sincerely Karen Jo // Helen’s Bookshelf // 5171 Miles Book Blog // Skeptical Mommy Blog
As always, you can opt not to do it. I won’t take it against you. 😄 Happy weekend!