Hey, guys! I am here again to give you a recap of my July reading. Like I’ve said before, I’ve been in a mini-reading slump the past few weeks. It doesn’t matter that the book is good, I still struggle to finish it. I will start one and abandon it for days and pick a new one and repeat. Good thing it’s not a total slump, I still managed to get some reading done. And what a surprise to learn that I read 11 books in total last month. Not so bad, eh? Also, no book haul for me, not even ebooks. ☹️ Why? Because books in France are so expensive and for someone who doesn’t have a job, I can’t indulge that much. So, anyway, below are the books I’ve read and my Goodreads Reading Challenge update for the month of July.
- Animal Land #1 (Animal Land) by Makoto Raiku (I’ve read–tried–the French version from the library)
- The Furthest Station (Peter Grant/Rivers of London #5.7) by Ben Aaronovitch
- The Last Condo Board of the Apocalypse (Kelly Driscoll Series #1) by Nina Post
- The Last Donut Shop of the Apocalypse (Kelly Driscoll Series #2) by Nina Post
- The Last Death Worm of the Apocalypse (Kelly Driscoll Series #3) by Nina Post
- The Law of Attraction by Roxie Cooper
- The Summer of Impossible Things by Rowan Coleman
- Fitness Junkie by Lucy Sykes & Jo Piazza
- Words on Bathroom Walls by Julia Walton
- Hello, Sunshine by Laura Dave
- Little Monsters by Kara Thomas
Since I was doing really well on my reading challenge in Goodreads, and I know it’s because of all the short stories and children’s book I’m adding, so I decided to just increase my goal. So instead of 100, I am now in 110 goals. And look, I’m still 19 books ahead! Maybe I can up it again next month. Maybe.
That’s it for my wrap-up, guys! Have a great reading month this August!