Yay! I’m back for another blogger award!
I would like to thank
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 10 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
I started my blog by the end of last year, to my husband’s delight. He’s the one who pushed me (actually he shoved the idea on to me so often) to start a blog since he just started a blog of his own. He thought it would be great to share my thoughts on the books I read. It will also serve as a good distraction for homesickness and depression since I can’t/won’t find a job here in France. I brushed him off a lot of times but finally gave in even though I am not so confident with my grammar. But, plunged I did, and I never thought I would enjoy it so much. 😊
Now, this one I’m not sure if I’m the right person to ask. But since there are about a hundred awesome followers who took their time to check out my blog, so maybe I’ll share some advice that I followed from other bloggers:
- Don’t be intimated by the other older and more successful blogs and bloggers. They are more helpful than you think. Remember, they are once a new blogger, too. 🙂
- Follow other bloggers and don’t be shy to comment on their blogs. They appreciate it. I know I do! 🙂 Besides, it is the best way to meet a lot of amazing bloggers.
- And last, let me just drop a quote sent to me by my husband who seems fitting: “Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.” – Gail Devers
Carries Book Reviews / It’s A Reader’s Life / JasBooks / These Trapped Words / Rehan reads / The Reading Experience / Susanlovesbooks / this-is-my-truth-now / The Belgian Reviewer / meltingpotsandothercalamities
There you go! I nominated and tagged 10 awesome bloggers. Do follow them and if you are not tagged, feel free to do your own post. It’s fun! Have a good day!