I just started doing tags and awards a few days ago and I got loads of fun, so I decided to do one (or two since the rules are pretty much the same) that’s been long overdue. 😁
I was nominated by Mandy of Book Princess Reviews for the One Lovely Blog Award & Versatile Blogger Award a few months ago, and I guess it’s high time for me to finally fulfill my promise. Also, thank you, Mandy, for the nomination and I hope you don’t mind me copying your dual-blogging. 😄
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
1.) Display the award on your blog.
2.) Thank the blogger that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
3.) Share 7 facts about yourself.
4.) Nominate 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blog.
1. Aside from books, I love music, jigsaw puzzles, coloring books, watching TV series and recently getting caught up in baking.
2. I am not so fond of cold weather and living in France is not an easy feat.
3. I met my husband on an online dating site. Not Tinder. 😁
4. I never know how to cook until I got married and moved to France.
5. I’ve been here for two years already and yet I still can’t speak the language. I always need my husband to be the translator. It’s not that I don’t study, I do know a lot of words and I can form sentences correctly. I perfectly know the words to say, but when someone starts talking to me, my mind just doesn’t want to cooperate and goes totally blank.
6. I have a huge crush on Adam Levine and my squeals drive my husband crazy.
7. Since moving to France, I am always, without fail, on Skype with my mother every week. Sometimes, twice a week. 😁
So there. Feel free to do both or any of the two. Any way you like. And hope you have fun!